CVT SAMP Communtiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I feel like I owe you guys a explaination

Go down 
+2
Sakina.
Crazy_Joe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy_Joe

Crazy_Joe

I feel like I owe you guys a explaination Empty
PostSubject: I feel like I owe you guys a explaination   I feel like I owe you guys a explaination EmptyThu May 15, 2014 2:27 am

**BEWARE OF STRONG PICTURES NOT FOR TENDER SOULS**

Hi there everybody, as you may have noticed I've been inactive since the 8th of May, and I feel like I owe you guys a explanation for my inactivity, I will explain it as short as possible; Barely one and a half year ago I had an accident and got a piece of glass stuck in my hand, which have been irritating me ever since, so I decided to contact my doctor couple months ago as it were irritating me with almost everything I do when using my hand due to the location of the glass, got a X-ray taken and had a big piece and a few other small ones, here the 9th early morning I had a small operation to get the big piece out that were annoying me, I have decided not to 'game' while my hand were healing so I won't get a ugly scar, it's now been 5 days and my cut are almost healed so my hand are almost fully functioning, stings are getting taken out in 2 days time and I expect to be back and gaming strong again as soon as possible.

Again sorry for my inactivity, but I believe you all can understand and see my situation for what it is.

I have a few pictures for those who want to see here:
I feel like I owe you guys a explaination NXRsaQG
(Yea that's sexy me, pfft)

I feel like I owe you guys a explaination Si9SiNG
(The day after)

I feel like I owe you guys a explaination N9Wshs9
(Two days after once I had it cleaned a bit)

Just wanted you guys to know what happened, and why I haven't been around the past week, I hope to see you all very soon again, take care y'all afro 

Sincerely, Crazy Joe
Back to top Go down
Sakina.

Sakina.

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I owe you guys a explaination   I feel like I owe you guys a explaination EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:09 am

Happy healing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Willium

Willium

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I owe you guys a explaination   I feel like I owe you guys a explaination EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:27 am

Get well soon buddy. I missed you a lot and can't wait to play with you.
Your friend
John
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Te[R]minater
Admin
[CVT]Te[R]minater

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I owe you guys a explaination   I feel like I owe you guys a explaination EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:42 pm

Get well soon..
I have empathy with u
Back to top Go down
https://cvttdm.forumcanadien.org
Hen Sam

Hen Sam

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I owe you guys a explaination   I feel like I owe you guys a explaination EmptySat May 17, 2014 9:45 am

LOL hope everything alright then , cya soon  Smile 
Back to top Go down
[CVT]BlackNight

[CVT]BlackNight

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I owe you guys a explaination   I feel like I owe you guys a explaination EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:33 am

shit shit :'(

I hope that you will be okay Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel like I owe you guys a explaination   I feel like I owe you guys a explaination Empty

Back to top Go down

I feel like I owe you guys a explaination
Page 1 of 1