CVT SAMP Communtiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guys pls unlock the admin applications | it would be help because we need more staffs lack of requirements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[CVT]Marshall

[CVT]Marshall

Guys pls unlock the admin applications | it would be help because we need more staffs lack of requirements  Empty
PostSubject: Guys pls unlock the admin applications | it would be help because we need more staffs lack of requirements    Guys pls unlock the admin applications | it would be help because we need more staffs lack of requirements  EmptyFri May 16, 2014 1:57 pm

Hi guys  Laughing im asking for unlock the admin application its required some players are voting to unlock the admin applications don't worry 10% chance to be accepted a player like me xD please Terminater and others unlock the admin applications it's really needed

------------------------------------------------------------------
We need more staffs 8:00+ Timezones Smile so many hackers if night Neutral so ye_was always asking to accepted his applications it would be RIOT because some peoples asking to accepted there applications so Terminater plz unlock the admin applications might of them accepted but don't accept that hackers xD.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys why i need admin because i had to play 4 months but i didn't get admin and why? i can be online because my boss's are fired me because inactive or something else if im admin here i could online all times and hours.. Please terminater if you unlocked the admin applications it would be required... BUT! don't let spammers they spam the admin applications
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Marshall

[CVT]Marshall

Guys pls unlock the admin applications | it would be help because we need more staffs lack of requirements  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys pls unlock the admin applications | it would be help because we need more staffs lack of requirements    Guys pls unlock the admin applications | it would be help because we need more staffs lack of requirements  EmptyFri May 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Please guys unlock the admin application = if dont people's will RIOT. or they will not go to server Neutral
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Te[R]minater
Admin
[CVT]Te[R]minater

PostSubject: Re: Guys pls unlock the admin applications | it would be help because we need more staffs lack of requirements    Guys pls unlock the admin applications | it would be help because we need more staffs lack of requirements  EmptyFri May 16, 2014 5:30 pm

Nah
Back to top Go down
https://cvttdm.forumcanadien.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys pls unlock the admin applications | it would be help because we need more staffs lack of requirements    Guys pls unlock the admin applications | it would be help because we need more staffs lack of requirements  Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys pls unlock the admin applications | it would be help because we need more staffs lack of requirements
Page 1 of 1