CVT SAMP Communtiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your new commander and sidenote

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amir

Your new commander and sidenote Empty
PostSubject: Your new commander and sidenote   Your new commander and sidenote EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:50 pm

First of all Hai there,How are you doing?
As you guys know that I was very Inactive.So I need a help so I've decided to promote My trusted member as a new commander,and he is [CVT]Junellz.Actually I got many names that have a potential to be a good commander but I cant promote them for some reasons.Also [CVT]Tariq_saad has been promoted to CO-leader.Congratulations to all that has been promoted. For those that's not been promoted don't be disappointed,maybe you'll be the next.I also wants to add testing system that need a testers(Maybe I'll add it).And  to be honest we need a new skin because our current skin is ugly as fuck.Therefore if you have a suggestion for our  skin please dont be shy just comment the skin's id in the space provided.I'll will consider it.the skin must be appropriate with our faction theme.Our faction theme is like a "special squad",so... Thats all from me see you guys around!

Singed,Your commander [CVT]Amir.
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Te[R]minater
Admin
[CVT]Te[R]minater

Your new commander and sidenote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your new commander and sidenote   Your new commander and sidenote EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:13 am

Accepted.
Regards.
Back to top Go down
https://cvttdm.forumcanadien.org

Your new commander and sidenote
Page 1 of 1