CVT SAMP Communtiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gz JohnP seriously

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[CVT]Le[G]enD

Gz JohnP seriously Empty
PostSubject: Gz JohnP seriously   Gz JohnP seriously EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:01 pm

I swarned him on this just take a lookGz JohnP seriously Bandic10

Back to top Go down
GzJohnP

Gz JohnP seriously Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gz JohnP seriously   Gz JohnP seriously EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:10 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ! https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/85/67/83/ss10.jpg Same shit like this. I have nothing to say, just think of it if you are a wise person. I dont know why but there are many people who are jelly on me ? Why ? LOL ! for the last time, i'm not talking like that. And if you i have plan to insult arjan i wont say that * Yes i am GzJohnP* Its really obvious coz u will see the name who are talking right ? How retarded is it ? What i feel about it is really LOOOOOOOOOOL ! Salut the people who did this great job ..

Thumbs up may you rest in piss ! lel :v
Back to top Go down
GzJohnP

Gz JohnP seriously Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gz JohnP seriously   Gz JohnP seriously EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:14 pm

Also the guy who are talking there says *Terminator* i know that arjan's name in game is *Terminater* + Everytime i mention him i always say * Arjan * not Terminator or Terminater coz i was here when he was using that name. Also i've been on CVT group in FB too before that's why i know his name. Really retarded, its on you if you will believe, i'm sure that there will be new issue about it soon Wink Check it out lol.

For the person who did this, dont worry i will make a fans club soon, just for you lol.
Back to top Go down
GzJohnP

Gz JohnP seriously Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gz JohnP seriously   Gz JohnP seriously EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:34 pm

Lastly, the reason why im really not that guy is that, i dont even know how to change my name on xzat or what is it (facepalm) i dont know too how to register that kind of chat, i only know shoutbox coz i used that before but its not like that. So its really obvious that someone really trolled that chatbox with my name. I will leave it to Arjan, he's the one who needs to decide about it, or track that account which country is it and what time it was posted. The truth will appear for sure.
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Le[G]enD

Gz JohnP seriously Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gz JohnP seriously   Gz JohnP seriously EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:48 pm

Ok i have read ur all describtion and now i believe u so i will remove ur swarn when i see u in game ok be happy .
I was just too much angry on that words ... lol! 
Back to top Go down
GzJohnP

Gz JohnP seriously Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gz JohnP seriously   Gz JohnP seriously EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:02 pm

Track that guy, and punish him. Im sure that he will try to that again.
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Le[G]enD

Gz JohnP seriously Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gz JohnP seriously   Gz JohnP seriously EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:20 pm

hmm yes i am on it .... i am waiting for u to come in game i will remove ur swarn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gz JohnP seriously Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gz JohnP seriously   Gz JohnP seriously Empty

Back to top Go down

Gz JohnP seriously
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CVT SAMP Communtiy :: Applications :: Report Against Hackers/Cheater/Admins-
Jump to: