CVT SAMP Communtiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[CVT]Striker too much abusive actions.

Go down 
+2
[CVT]Decep[T]icons
GzJohnP
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GzJohnP

[CVT]Striker too much abusive actions. Empty
PostSubject: [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions.   [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions. EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:55 pm

Your Ingame Name : [Gz]JohnP
Ingame name of player you are reporting : [CVT]Striker
What type of rules breaked? : Abusing admin cmds.
Proof ( screesnhots/video etc.) :
First picture, he decreased my score without asking me why i got that score. And also he was there when arjan refund my score so why did he decreased it for no reason ? Totally retard.
[CVT]Striker too much abusive actions. 2wg9ceh
Second, sorry for my word there in pm but i was totally mad. He decreased my score on first picture, its 10k, then when i warn him that my score was given by arjan he gave me 8k score, then he gave me 9k score again, and 1k at last. Its really abusive, he was scared when i told him that arjan will demote you again with your actions, but its true that he can get demoted with that abusive actions.
[CVT]Striker too much abusive actions. 2jbpstg
Third, he warned me about insulting him and saying that he will be demoted. I dont have any hesitations on saying that because its all true. I disrespect him because of his actions.
[CVT]Striker too much abusive actions. 2ugc2n7
Fourth, he kicked me without any reason.
[CVT]Striker too much abusive actions. 2ppeg0k
Additional Info : These actions can make your server shitty, admins who are not really capable on this positions are too abusive. Not only me will experience such things soon. Do actions now or he will continue this shits forever.
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Decep[T]icons

[CVT]Decep[T]icons

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions.   [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions. EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:15 pm

ye i see hes kick you
Back to top Go down
[CVT]TheNiko

[CVT]TheNiko

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions.   [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions. EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:36 pm

dude i kicked him bcz he told /q if you want to have cookies he was flewing players from our server
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphacvr.tk
[CVT]Jaw[4]d

[CVT]Jaw[4]d

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions.   [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions. EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Guys I don't know what to say but I believe Niko If he have done this there would surely be a reason for that...! [CVT]Jaw[4]d
Back to top Go down
[CVT]TheNiko

[CVT]TheNiko

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions.   [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions. EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:16 pm

just one thing
https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/85/67/83/ss10.jpg
Just check it and see who is abuser
Nothing more
I Didnt Want To Prove Me just see That Image
its [Gz]JohnP in Photo
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphacvr.tk
[CVT]Jaw[4]d

[CVT]Jaw[4]d

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions.   [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions. EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:34 pm

Yes Guys That Screen Shot Proves That JohnP is a Pro lier........He also abused Te[R]minator.......I still believe Niko (( [CVT]Sri[K]er ))Please everybody wants NIKO back.......!
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Jaw[4]d

[CVT]Jaw[4]d

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions.   [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions. EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:35 pm

I AM TOO IN THE PHOTO XD
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Decep[T]icons

[CVT]Decep[T]icons

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions.   [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions. EmptySat May 24, 2014 12:01 pm

OK BUT LVL1
Back to top Go down
GzJohnP

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions.   [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions. EmptySat May 24, 2014 6:46 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/85/67/83/ss10.jpg

LMAO STRIKER !.. Ultimate lies. Who did that account to make you look like a good admin ? In that picture my name was typed GzJhonP ? I never type my name like that u dumb fool. Next time that you will lie make sure that u have a good proof. And also i didn't speak that kind of bullshit english.. Shame on you.
Back to top Go down
[Gz]Kurt

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions.   [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions. EmptySat May 24, 2014 6:50 pm

Who did this fucking lie ? We never type our Clan tag like GZ its always Gz, and also John never speak like that, also the spelling of his John its not JHON retards. You guys waste your time just to lie on us. You just show ur real attitude striker, also to you jaw, shame on you guys.
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Te[R]minater
Admin
[CVT]Te[R]minater

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions.   [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions. EmptySat May 24, 2014 7:41 pm

Locked, in any case admin abused a players, was demoted for a day.
Back to top Go down
https://cvttdm.forumcanadien.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions.   [CVT]Striker too much abusive actions. Empty

Back to top Go down

[CVT]Striker too much abusive actions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CVT SAMP Communtiy :: Applications :: Report Against Hackers/Cheater/Admins-
Jump to: