CVT SAMP Communtiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

---Admin Application--- | Applying for Director of Administration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[CVT]Marshall

[CVT]Marshall

---Admin Application--- | Applying for Director of Administration Empty
PostSubject: ---Admin Application--- | Applying for Director of Administration   ---Admin Application--- | Applying for Director of Administration EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:06 am

1.Your Name:John Mich Fabroa
2.Your IG Name:[K]1cK
3.Your profile URL: https://cvttdm.forumcanadien.org/u137
4.How long have you been in SAMP?: 4 - 5 years ago i played gta san andreas and i found samp so i played...
5.How old are you:10 ( no joking but im pro ) ( i can kill 10 killstreaks)
6.Why you want join our administration team:Because i want to apply cuz im asking on game Junellz said to apply in forums.Because im active,mature,respectful i played 8:00 PM to 11:00 AM NIGHT!
Please accept me as Admin Level 5 or 4 Cuz i want to be director of administration but i found it on other forums plz accept me or moderator or something else please guys accept me this is last cuz im worried to be denied so i could Surprised if im admin level 5 Smile please guys accept me my friend is supporting me to be admin level 5 guys plz Terminater is the king  king please guys accept me i really need I REALLY NEED.

SCREENSHOT:---Admin Application--- | Applying for Director of Administration 20rwgld
Back to top Go down
Source

PostSubject: Re: ---Admin Application--- | Applying for Director of Administration   ---Admin Application--- | Applying for Director of Administration EmptyWed May 14, 2014 11:44 am

-Never see IG
-Not helpful
-Hacker
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Te[R]minater
Admin
[CVT]Te[R]minater

PostSubject: Re: ---Admin Application--- | Applying for Director of Administration   ---Admin Application--- | Applying for Director of Administration EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:08 pm

Admin applications are closed at the moment, u can apply for cvt tag currently.
Back to top Go down
https://cvttdm.forumcanadien.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ---Admin Application--- | Applying for Director of Administration   ---Admin Application--- | Applying for Director of Administration Empty

Back to top Go down

---Admin Application--- | Applying for Director of Administration
Page 1 of 1