CVT SAMP Communtiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]

Go down 
+4
Hen Sam
[CVT]TheNiko
[CVT]Te[R]minater
[CVT]tariq_saad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[CVT]tariq_saad

[CVT]tariq_saad

[CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] Empty
PostSubject: [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]   [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:13 pm

1.Your Name: Tariq Saad

2.Your IG Name: [CVT]tariq_saad

3.Your profile URL: https://cvttdm.forumcanadien.org/u108

4.How long have you been in SAMP?: 10 Years .. Since i was having 9 years Old .

5.How old are you: 19

6.Why you want join our administration team: i'm Golden Vip in server , And i'm not abusing any command so Simply . I'm Honest , No lieing , I'll Help players . Keep an Eye On the Hackers , If i see a hacker , Like Fly , I'll Ban directly , But if i get a report , i'll check First , And if HH , i'll slap .. If he was a lagger , i'll Kick him , And he was a hacker , i'll ban Him , Easly x) ... Then , I can Help Admins too , If they Need . I'm Active all the time. So , I'll Watch all Hackers.But the time , When i will be level 1 ( It's ur Decision ^_^ ) I can't Ban , That's why , I'll screen , And report on forum

Last edited by [CVT]tariq_saad on Sat May 10, 2014 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Te[R]minater
Admin
[CVT]Te[R]minater

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]   [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:15 pm

Start voting
Back to top Go down
https://cvttdm.forumcanadien.org
[CVT]TheNiko

[CVT]TheNiko

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]   [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:06 pm

+1 Good Player
Helping Player
Reported Many Players
Best of Luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphacvr.tk
[CVT]tariq_saad

[CVT]tariq_saad

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]   [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:13 pm

[CVT]TheNiko wrote:
+1 Good Player
Helping Player
Reported Many Players
Best of Luck

^_^ , Reported Many Hackers / rulebreaker , I don't report Every player :p ... btw ... Thank you Friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hen Sam

Hen Sam

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]   [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:41 pm

-1 rules breaker ( base rape )

You abusing vip cmds flying and made heli blade to me i think you will abuse more if you got admin power
Back to top Go down
KariKPop

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]   [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:47 pm

[CVT]TheNiko wrote:
+1 Good Player
Helping Player
Reported Many Players
Best of Luck
Back to top Go down
[CVT]tariq_saad

[CVT]tariq_saad

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]   [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:20 pm

Hen Sam wrote:
-1 rules breaker ( base rape )

You abusing vip cmds flying and made heli blade to me i think you will abuse more if you got admin power

I didn't Base rape ; You know What is the meaning Of base Rape ?! it's taking an Heavy Vehicule and shoot all terrorists in their base

But me , I took hydra , and was Heading To my base , ( i just took it ) I didn't shoot ! Then ! You Slaped me and took the hydra

I think it's you Who abuse , Slaping a player , Just Because you wan't The Hydra OMG
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Bumble[Bee]

[CVT]Bumble[Bee]

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]   [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:53 pm

yea, but i see you abusing vip command.
refilling health and armour and using /vfly to attack terror base

not yet voted
Back to top Go down
http://daspeeds.blogspot.com
[CVT]tariq_saad

[CVT]tariq_saad

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]   [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:00 pm

[CVT]Bumble[Bee] wrote:
yea, but i see you abusing vip command.
refilling health and armour and using /vfly to attack terror base

not yet voted

Not in a battle . When i have low Health . I go far Than Terrorist base , and do /vheal & /varmour , and if i'm in a battle , i use /cs ,

I'm not abusing them Wink ... In a battle , after i kill someone , I use /cs , and when my health is so low . I go far than terrorist base , and /vheal & /varmour , if i mustn't do that , even if i'm far than terrorist base , Then srry , iwon't Do it
Back to top Go down
Hen Sam

Hen Sam

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]   [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:01 am

[CVT]tariq_saad wrote:

I didn't Base rape ; You know What is the meaning Of base Rape ?! it's taking an Heavy Vehicule and shoot all terrorists in their base

But me , I took hydra , and was Heading To my base , ( i just took it ) I didn't shoot ! Then ! You Slaped me and took the hydra

I think it's you Who abuse , Slaping a player , Just Because you wan't The Hydra OMG

Good built story , what your base? You were cop and i seen you took hunter from terror's base and shoot the base , i never slap if not see what happened
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Te[R]minater
Admin
[CVT]Te[R]minater

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]   [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:08 am

Pls just vote here only
Back to top Go down
[CVT]tariq_saad

[CVT]tariq_saad

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]   [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] EmptySun May 11, 2014 4:46 pm

Hen Sam wrote:
[CVT]tariq_saad wrote:

Good built story , what your base? You were cop and i seen you took hunter from terror's base and shoot the base , i never slap if not see what happened

I'm Not Lieing ... And i agree with u . I was Shooting , By Not On PLAYERS , I was Shooting in the AIR ...

Back to top Go down
[CVT]ReDbull

[CVT]ReDbull

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]   [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:06 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
[CVT]BlackBird

[CVT]BlackBird

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]   [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Begging for votes...so sad Sad
Back to top Go down
[CVT]tariq_saad

[CVT]tariq_saad

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]   [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:15 pm

[CVT]BlackBird wrote:

If ur talking About me .. I'm Not Begging for votes .

Last edited by [CVT]tariq_saad on Sun May 11, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[CVT]tariq_saad

[CVT]tariq_saad

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]   [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:52 pm

[CVT]BlackBird wrote:

I'm Begging For Votes ? i'm not a kid ...

And i'm not a rulebreaker Like u .... Insulting all players , and All Admmins !! ( I have proofs ! )
Back to top Go down
[CVT]BlackBird

[CVT]BlackBird

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]   [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:25 pm

I am not talking about you...I am talking about your person :O Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[CVT]tariq_saad

[CVT]tariq_saad

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]   [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:26 pm

[CVT]BlackBird wrote:
I am not talking about you...I am talking about your person :O Very Happy

And i'm Talking to u !

I'm not Asking For Votes ... I don't care If i don't get the Admin ...

I just wanna stay in this server . and help players
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Te[R]minater
Admin
[CVT]Te[R]minater

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]   [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:25 pm

DENIED
- immature
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]   [CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION] Empty

Back to top Go down

[CVT]tariq_saad [ADMIN APPLICATION]
Page 1 of 1