CVT SAMP Communtiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Command for server

Go down 
+2
Sakina.
Willium
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Willium

Willium

Command for server Empty
PostSubject: Command for server   Command for server EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:35 am

I would love to have a command for kicking players. Because when I play on this server their is no admins but their are bunch of hackers with mini gun and you should keep an command for players if 2 or more players kick the person so he/she would be banned from server till the server's admin is online.
Back to top Go down
Sakina.

Sakina.

Command for server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Command for server   Command for server EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:06 pm

Sounds good , with kick voting but if there would be a kick command for players , they would abuse it. So , not really a good idea.
Back to top Go down
VioTheNiceGuy

VioTheNiceGuy

Command for server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Command for server   Command for server EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:39 pm

I agree with Sakina. They will abuse it and use it the wrong.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
VioTheNiceGuy

VioTheNiceGuy

Command for server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Command for server   Command for server EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:46 pm

Only give the commands to trusted players and only to the player who knows what to do.
Back to top Go down
Willium

Willium

Command for server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Command for server   Command for server EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:08 am

Well I'm online from 5pm - 8pm eastern time on week days and 10am - 8pm on weekends. As of today I have seen kyle_ Something use mini gun. You could make a server that would kick a person automatically if they kill someone with mini gun or rpg or any weapon on the server that is not available.
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Junellz

[CVT]Junellz

Command for server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Command for server   Command for server EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:07 pm

Willium wrote:
You could make a server that would kick a person automatically if they kill someone with mini gun or rpg or any weapon on the server that is not available.

If u do that server might kick players playing an minigun or rpg event
Back to top Go down
Amir

Command for server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Command for server   Command for server EmptyFri May 09, 2014 2:11 pm

This suggestion is abuse able,we will not add special commands such as /kick or /votekick for normal player's.i'm really sure that you know the reason.Thanks for your suggestion.we will add it if we need it.
TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Command for server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Command for server   Command for server Empty

Back to top Go down

Command for server
Page 1 of 1