HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Unban appeal,and some basic learning for admins.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vedzo

PostSubject: Unban appeal,and some basic learning for admins.   Thu May 29, 2014 12:13 am

Your Ingame Name: Vedzo
Admin Who Banned you: idk.
Reason for Ban: Rapid fire? ...
Ip (http://whatsmyip.net/): you can see my IP.
Why we should unban you?: Okay,this is getting serious lmao. I don't even remember which admin banned me,but i'll try to explain this shit. He banned me for rapid fire.
First,the guy who banned me should know what rapid fire is,all i did is killing with combat shotgun,waiting to empy a clip to 1 bullet,then change it again,so this is rapid fire,yep?
Google it,don't random ban players,i played fair,but admins aren't educated enough,thats why i said don't accept everyone as staff.
Staff should know every single thing about bugs,lags,SAMP basic stuffs... Thats all from me,if you don't want to unban me,it's okay, i don't mind.
P.S. plz,be careful who you choise for administrator terminater!
Big regards from me! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vedzo

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal,and some basic learning for admins.   Thu May 29, 2014 12:16 am

THIS IS ALL WHAT YOU NEED,SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING. Smile
www.google.com
^ it's a very useful site for learning a few tricks about samp, administrator team.
<3 Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
90210reno

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal,and some basic learning for admins.   Thu May 29, 2014 8:19 am

Sorry to hear that you were banned from the server, you seemed like a decent player.  However, the decision for un-ban lies with "Top Administration" and the comment from the administrator that banned you (if they do comment).  Please wait for them to respond.   If you are able to provide a screenshot of the event, any additional information, or even a  previous recall from the recorded SAMP chat log, it might be easier for them to determine your fate.

P.S. Complaining obsessively about faulty, uneducated administration during an un-ban appeal isn't exactly appropriate.

Best regards,

[CVT]Reno
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[CVT]Le[G]enD

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal,and some basic learning for admins.   Thu May 29, 2014 12:35 pm

K u will be unbanned soon xd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vedzo

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal,and some basic learning for admins.   Thu May 29, 2014 8:30 pm

it's hard for me to provide any info about my appeal,cuz i got pirated version or whatever it is,i can take screenshoots but i won't be saved anyway,idk why. And chat logs arent in my documents,gta sa folder/samp. Weirdo stuff Very Happy
Regards Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal,and some basic learning for admins.   

Back to top Go down

Unban appeal,and some basic learning for admins.
Page 1 of 1