CVT SAMP Communtiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal

Go down 
+2
[CVT]Junellz
Scagliotto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scagliotto

Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal   Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:11 pm

Your Ingame Name:  Aldo Scagliotto
Admin Who Banned you: Jenirez.
Reason for Ban: No Reload-Blaster
Ip (http://whatsmyip.net/): 217.73.129.48
Why we should unban you?: ( 2 lines minimum ) Its really weird.I'm a person who play CVT every day.Which means i've increased my shooting skills,plus terminator can confirm this since i've been rolling with him lot of times,and he can confirm that i'm not hacking or other stuff.
If i am needed to show anything here,then feel free to tell me what you need.
Best Regards,Aldo.
EDIT:I'm not using any rapidfire if you think so,me and my friends are on TS everyday and we talk with each other,i can get them over here to reply if you want so.
Rapidfire is the most shitty thing i've ever seen,plus i dont have any big reason to use it since i'm playing TDM servers since 2010,anyway its up to you what you'll decide.
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Junellz

[CVT]Junellz

PostSubject: Re: Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal   Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:17 pm

Talk to blaster , he requested me to Ban you cuz you were his friend , and maybe you will get angry to Blaster Cuz he Banned You .
Back to top Go down
Scagliotto

PostSubject: Re: Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal   Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:39 pm

Well i'm waiting for blaster to reply here.
For what did i got banned ? no reload ? i never used another weapon-only sawn/sniper since am to good on these weapons...
Back to top Go down
Willium

Willium

PostSubject: Re: Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal   Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal EmptyThu May 29, 2014 4:12 am

Sorry for replying late but I did saw you shooting very fast from your sniper that's why I told junell to ban you. Since you are my friend I didn't ban you and made Junell ban you.
Back to top Go down
Scagliotto

PostSubject: Re: Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal   Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal EmptyThu May 29, 2014 4:27 am

i offer you my TeamViewer if that makes you happy or another stuff.
I Never used any cheat here or in any other server.
Mind if you understand me,i'm really pro on sniper and sawn off.
I miss server so much..
Back to top Go down
Willium

Willium

PostSubject: Re: Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal   Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:46 am

I'm sorry that I told junell to ban you but I herd sniper shooting really fast not at normal speed thats why I told him to ban you.

Last edited by Willium on Thu May 29, 2014 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For got to put herd)
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Le[G]enD

PostSubject: Re: Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal   Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:36 pm

Will be unbanned soon xd
 lol!   Cool 
Back to top Go down
Scagliotto

PostSubject: Re: Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal   Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal EmptyThu May 29, 2014 2:02 pm

Thank you for understanding me,well sniper and sawn off are my prefer weapons,i use them everytime,i'll be glad if i get unbanned today before 13:00,cuz at 10:00 i have a exam Smile
Bye  Razz 
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Decep[T]icons

[CVT]Decep[T]icons

PostSubject: Re: Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal   Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal EmptyThu May 29, 2014 2:07 pm

YE
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Te[R]minater
Admin
[CVT]Te[R]minater

PostSubject: Re: Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal   Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:59 pm

Denied
- Re apply after 2 days
Back to top Go down
https://cvttdm.forumcanadien.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal   Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Aldo Scagliotto-Unban Appeal
Page 1 of 1