CVT SAMP Communtiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want be active for Few Days

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Willium

Willium

Want be active for Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Want be active for Few Days   Want be active for Few Days EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:55 pm

As you may have noticed I wasn't Online yesterday. It is because I have some Internet Problem. My modem wont turn on its just blinking not turning on or connect to wifi either If anybody has any solution to it plzzzz help me out so I can get back my connection.

Thank You
Back to top Go down
Willium

Willium

PostSubject: Re: Want be active for Few Days   Want be active for Few Days EmptySat May 24, 2014 8:00 am

Never mind I got it back it was the power cable that connects modem to outlet. It took me a lot of time to figure out the problem went to local electronics store to fix IT. Didn't work their. Sat in a car for like 3-4 hours trying to chat with my Internet connection provider. He even send technician to fix it and then they fixed it.
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Decep[T]icons

[CVT]Decep[T]icons

PostSubject: Re: Want be active for Few Days   Want be active for Few Days EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:45 am

lol john
Back to top Go down
Bagus_vio

Bagus_vio

PostSubject: Re: Want be active for Few Days   Want be active for Few Days EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:41 am

use modem speedy,loooooooooool
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Te[R]minater
Admin
[CVT]Te[R]minater

PostSubject: Re: Want be active for Few Days   Want be active for Few Days EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:50 am

<<LOCKED>>
Back to top Go down
https://cvttdm.forumcanadien.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want be active for Few Days   Want be active for Few Days Empty

Back to top Go down

Want be active for Few Days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CVT SAMP Communtiy :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: