CVT SAMP Communtiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems With ADMS [Reports and Demoted.R adm]

Go down 
2 posters

Shall we make Neko chan admin again?
yES
Problems With ADMS [Reports and Demoted.R adm] I_vote_lcap20%Problems With ADMS [Reports and Demoted.R adm] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
nO
Problems With ADMS [Reports and Demoted.R adm] I_vote_lcap80%Problems With ADMS [Reports and Demoted.R adm] I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Franco_chato

Problems With ADMS [Reports and Demoted.R adm] Empty
PostSubject: Problems With ADMS [Reports and Demoted.R adm]   Problems With ADMS [Reports and Demoted.R adm] EmptySun May 18, 2014 3:29 pm

Hi all... Please make an effort to understand what I say and i not speak very good English... Now,Today I will discuss the issue of the title, obviously, because this is unfair and is already getting fed me.
Now I spend and I think many. When a report in forum is closed,and person reported want talk,but cant... Because the case is closed... is UNFAIR... We want explain with more details What happened
Example: TheNiiko Report me for "Insult CVT",When i said "I dont wanna CVT tag"... i wanted explain why i dont wanna,but the case was closed... I told this to Arjan. When i was demoted.
[Check the report of me (TheNiiko Report)]
"""First Photo_1)_Head Adm.... Nekochan... Muted NIko.... "No,i dont wanna problems... so shut up" he said "You are Admin... use CVT tag... report you" .... so i muted him
Second Photo_2)_"NekoChan use [CVT]NekoChan" .... i said... "no,never" Because I have to do the application in the Forum... and i dont wanna it....Because I have to do the application in the
Third PHoto_3)_"I have many problems with the server" ... Hack account... Bans,demoted Adm... Connection problems... and more... Fake reports on forum... and i dont wanna more problems...
quarter_4)_"Never Never Never"
As I said, first I have to make the request in the forum... is not without permission
fifth_5)_"Spawned me,Abusing acmds"... I was playing, but he became angry
sixth photo_6)_Now yes... i abused... :I

Now...  I told niko did not want trouble
No more... and believes that "do not like" is an insult to CVT..."""

I think you should give more time for the person accused to explain what has happened
Thank You.
Back to top Go down
[CVT]TheNiko

[CVT]TheNiko

PostSubject: Re: Problems With ADMS [Reports and Demoted.R adm]   Problems With ADMS [Reports and Demoted.R adm] EmptySun May 18, 2014 3:55 pm

I Never do Fake Report
-He told Me To Report Neko in Forums So I Reported
-I said wear a CVT tag to him 'He said No Never Never' It Is The Insult
-Neko Is Trying To Save Him With This Sentence 'I Have Many PROBLEMS WITH THIS SERVER' He Had Problems But then he diverted the sentence to connection problems and bla bla.......
-And In Last Sentence He Said 'I abused'
So My Report Was Right Not A False Report as he said above
Regards to all
-----Niko-----
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphacvr.tk
Franco_chato

PostSubject: Re: Problems With ADMS [Reports and Demoted.R adm]   Problems With ADMS [Reports and Demoted.R adm] EmptySun May 18, 2014 4:06 pm

I never said False/Fake c:.. Abused... 1 Time.. no more... And I'm not the only c:
Back to top Go down
Franco_chato

PostSubject: Re: Problems With ADMS [Reports and Demoted.R adm]   Problems With ADMS [Reports and Demoted.R adm] EmptySun May 18, 2014 4:09 pm

never talk OF you (of those who made a false report) lel,sorry

Last edited by Franco_chato on Sun May 18, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Franco_chato

PostSubject: Re: Problems With ADMS [Reports and Demoted.R adm]   Problems With ADMS [Reports and Demoted.R adm] EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:41 pm

that day made ​​me angry and made ​​me say things more,now thanks to you not i enjoy the server as before... SO THANK YOU.... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I asked you please i not want any more trouble, and you gave me problems... T.H.A.N.K Y.O.U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems With ADMS [Reports and Demoted.R adm]   Problems With ADMS [Reports and Demoted.R adm] Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems With ADMS [Reports and Demoted.R adm]
Page 1 of 1