HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Anti-Hack/DDOS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zippy



Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-05-03

PostSubject: Anti-Hack/DDOS   Wed May 07, 2014 7:31 am

Make a simple anti-hack and a anti-DDOS system. When ever I am online people are hacking, flying around tping or etc. Just make a simple anti-hack system, they are bloody easy to script in and are very good for admins. Also admins improve on your grammar. Its hard to read at times, Ex: "I ban you if you dont be ban", What he is trying to say is that he will ban you if you ban evade. That could have been easier. Also get more mature admins, the high ranking admins seem mature, but low ones are unmature. The DDOS Protection just needs something like an audio listner, kicks anyone;s who audio isnt playing back or etc.

If you need help with any of the scripting, just tell me IG or something, I can script pretty well. Got 2 years experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VioTheNiceGuy

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Hack/DDOS   Wed May 07, 2014 7:51 am

To me,it looks like you're saying admins bad at grammar and calling a lower rank admin unmature. Atleast,we've gone to school. And what do you mean about the part with "audio listner"? I don't understand in that part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zippy



Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Hack/DDOS   Thu May 08, 2014 2:25 am

VioTheNiceGuy wrote:
To me,it looks like you're saying admins bad at grammar and calling a lower rank admin unmature. Atleast,we've gone to school. And what do you mean about the part with "audio listner"? I don't understand in that part.

Im saying that everyone on the server has bad grammar even the admins. Its hard to understand people with bad grammar. I am calling the lower rank admins a tiny bit immature. They act it and cant be joke around with.


The audio listner is so when a person who is trying to DDOS the server, would send in multiple computers and or high ping signals to the server. Causing high lag or crash. The audio listner just waits for a silent sound to playback, once it plays back they can sign in(This usually happens immediatly). If no audio is played back they are kicked. So if you where trying to DDOS the server it would kick you since machines DDOS server not computers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amir



Posts : 59
Join date : 2014-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Hack/DDOS   Fri May 09, 2014 2:24 pm

Yep i must admit that our staff is being immature sometimes but just relax it just for fun dont take it serious ,by the way what you're trying to suggest? I dont get it.please explain it in detail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zippy



Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Hack/DDOS   Sat May 10, 2014 3:31 am

Amir wrote:
Yep i must admit that our staff is being immature sometimes but just relax it just for fun dont take it serious ,by the way what you're trying to suggest? I dont get it.please explain it in detail.

What part dont you understand, the anti-ddos protection? How the anti-ddos protection will work is it will play a silent loop song at login screen or prior to it. If no audio is recieved by the person connecting you would get kicked. It's a common and easy DDOS protection system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raza™

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2014-05-11
Age : 19
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Hack/DDOS   Wed May 14, 2014 8:29 am

Zippy wrote:
Make a simple anti-hack and a anti-DDOS system. When ever I am online people are hacking, flying around tping or etc. Just make a simple anti-hack system, they are bloody easy to script in and are very good for admins. Also admins improve on your grammar. Its hard to read at times, Ex: "I ban you if you dont be ban", What he is trying to say is that he will ban you if you ban evade. That could have been easier. Also get more mature admins, the high ranking admins seem mature, but low ones are unmature. The DDOS Protection just needs something like an audio listner, kicks anyone;s who audio isnt playing back or etc.

If you need help with any of the scripting, just tell me IG or something, I can script pretty well. Got 2 years experience.

there is not any FS does protect the server from the DDoS the only way is it's own Anti DDOS system from a hosting sites. or any thing you else.our server have been DDoSed for many times at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cvttdm.org
[CVT]Te[R]minater
Admin
avatar

Posts : 399
Join date : 2014-03-18
Age : 20
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Hack/DDOS   Wed May 14, 2014 9:00 am

It's already there anti ddos upto some limit of a attack from hosting service
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cvttdm.forumcanadien.org
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Anti-Hack/DDOS   

Back to top Go down
 
Anti-Hack/DDOS
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CVT SAMP Communtiy :: Community :: Suggestions-
Jump to: