HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Server has been hacked

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Falco

PostSubject: Server has been hacked   Fri May 02, 2014 3:04 am

Hello admins, I couldn't join the server for hours and thought the server had crashed. Later at around 21:40 (GMT+1) the server was on again but it had players with a score over 1.000.000, I wanted to see what was going on but didn't log on with my real account because I thought I would lose my stats and I joined with the name "Governator". After questioning the hacker (?) I asked for admin wondering what he would do and he banned me.

I have made some screens in order to inform you about this.

Here is [CVT]WhiteTiger (probably a hacker) setting random people's score including me. (below)

As you can see on this screen, Algis is also an admin while he isn't even on the staff list. (below)

On this screenshot I'm asking for admin wondering what he would do. At the right you can also see that 26i4u, who is an admin, is killing people with a minigun. (below)

And I would also like to get my IP unbanned since the ban I have received was not given by a real admin but a hacker.

Last edited by Falco on Fri May 02, 2014 3:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Image size)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VioTheNiceGuy

PostSubject: Re: Server has been hacked   Fri May 02, 2014 9:54 am

Yeah,this is a hacker. I do not trust WhiteTiger giving random people admin rights. This server needs fixing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Server has been hacked
Page 1 of 1