CVT SAMP Communtiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OutlawL's Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Outlawl

OutlawL's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: OutlawL's Staff Application   OutlawL's Staff Application EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:11 am

1. Your Name: Gary

2. Your IG Name: [TD]OutlawL

3. Your profile URL:https://cvttdm.forumcanadien.org/u76

4. How long have you been in SAMP?: 6-7 Years, since SA-MP Beta came out when I was in 7 or 8th grade years ago.

5. How old are you: 19, 20 as of August this year.

6. Why you want join our administration team: I've spent some time on the server recently, I enjoy playing here.  The playerbase is decent, lots of great players; I love the small areas within the game, Makes it for a very simple an relaxing gamemode. but from a players prospective, I've seen quite a few hackers, alot of rule breaking, Typo's in the code, amungst other things, Admins not knowing how to detect a rule breaker.  A /slap WILL damage a Health hacker, whereas Bullet and Fall damage will not. 

I've Owned a few servers over my years on different games, My most recent is a Sandbox Build server for Garry's Mod.  My last was a Minecraft Factions Survival server I wasn't making the money I needed to support them from donations so I stopped paying hosting an they went down. :/

So now I've got a little free time on my hands and willing to devote my time & Attention to CVT:TDM.  Thanks for the Review of the application, Hope to be working beside you soon. Smile

PS:  I think this question should be added to the Application Format.
7. What timezone(GMT) are you located in, How many hours can you devote a day?: GMT-8, I usually work Monday-Thursday 8am-4pm.  I have freetime in the Evenings and weekends.

~OutlawL
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Te[R]minater
Admin
[CVT]Te[R]minater

PostSubject: Re: OutlawL's Staff Application   OutlawL's Staff Application EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:04 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
https://cvttdm.forumcanadien.org
[CVT]Te[R]minater
Admin
[CVT]Te[R]minater

PostSubject: Re: OutlawL's Staff Application   OutlawL's Staff Application EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 1:34 pm

Staff Full currently.
Back to top Go down
https://cvttdm.forumcanadien.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OutlawL's Staff Application   OutlawL's Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

OutlawL's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1