CVT SAMP Communtiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reporting Admin Crazy_joe

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VIKING

Reporting Admin Crazy_joe Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Admin Crazy_joe   Reporting Admin Crazy_joe EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:20 am

Your Ingame Name : [C5]VIKING
Ingame name of player you are reporting : [CVT]Crazy_joe
What type of rules breaked? :  He jalied me 2 times with out valid reason
Proof ( screesnhots/video etc.) : here some Picturs Reporting Admin Crazy_joe YWZ6VWJReporting Admin Crazy_joe E1FAGPpReporting Admin Crazy_joe PbTtO2VReporting Admin Crazy_joe LOtN0FHReporting Admin Crazy_joe NZKmUtlReporting Admin Crazy_joe T1qpUqa
Additional Info :  i Told him that i did not knew about that thing,but he start provoke and abusing admin Commands, High Ranked Admins Show Me Justice! I always play fair in game always!
And if someone dont knows something it is not Mean that he is not Right
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Joe

Crazy_Joe

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Crazy_joe   Reporting Admin Crazy_joe EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:27 am

I'd like to comment as you have 3300 score in-game, if you have 3300 score, you either abused a lot, or you have played a lot, and either way you would know this, you got jailed 60 seconds for farming score, and then you wanted a discussion and I stated the obvious facts, you kept on going and further admitted it wasn't your first time and I quote you said: "I press it fast because sometimes the command fail", as the screenie you posted shows you did the command 4 times within 2 seconds. I then further jailed you 120 seconds for acting dumb as I reckon you know this already I do not feel the need to explain further, thanks for providing screenies though as I was about to take some when my hyper-desktop messed up.

Sincerely, Crazy Joe
Back to top Go down
VIKING

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Crazy_joe   Reporting Admin Crazy_joe EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:46 am

Crazy_Joe wrote:
I'd like to comment as you have 3300 score in-game, if you have 3300 score, you either abused a lot, or you have played a lot, and either way you would know this, you got jailed 60 seconds for farming score, and then you wanted a discussion and I stated the obvious facts, you kept on going and further admitted it wasn't your first time and I quote you said: "I press it fast because sometimes the command fail", as the screenie you posted shows you did the command 4 times within 2 seconds. I then further jailed you 120 seconds for acting dumb as I reckon you know this already I do not feel the need to explain further, thanks for providing screenies though as I was about to take some when my hyper-desktop messed up.

Sincerely, Crazy Joe

i said i press it fast because sometimes that command fair (u did not get what i said even) when u are not close distance u can defuse and when i see that someone planed BOmb in our base i am trying to defuse it fast. Plus i said that i did not knew that it gives u much score, and where from i should know that defuse gives u score even? there is not any messages when u defuse that u get some score. (and u are admin u should Report it on forum/Bug report Section). i did this 2 or 3 times, why ? because there are always mayn Terrorists in Cops base and i must do it fast.  and 1 more thing if it is bug it is not my fault ( i am not scripter of server) second u are admin and u can announce or Use Private message in game (if u dont  know command /pm ID it is not necessary to Warn Player just Tell him if he will do it again u can warn/jail/kick and even ban.)
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Bumble[Bee]

[CVT]Bumble[Bee]

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Crazy_joe   Reporting Admin Crazy_joe EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:06 am

Wow, men.
Jail just for G Abuser , Or breaking a little rules..
Back to top Go down
http://daspeeds.blogspot.com
Crazy_Joe

Crazy_Joe

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Crazy_joe   Reporting Admin Crazy_joe EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:19 am

Further investigation shows that you have 13+ score per kill in-game, not to mention the $1,600,000 you got with only 250 kills, I have many more kills (1300+ kills) than you and even so my score per kill is around 8 at max, I've had 2.6M at max and some hacker even send me 1M of those and I plant a lot. So in my brain it doesn't really adds up that you're saying it's the first you know of it by surely any persons logic I can tell that you have done some amount of abusing to get that score along with the money, I am not trying to judge you or anything, but really lets be honest with each other the odds for you not knowing what you were doing are very, very slim.

Reporting Admin Crazy_joe LzH7mpP

You're right I could've PM'ed you instead of jailing you, but I've experienced people that just ignore what you write, mainly because they don't understand english, or they just don't want to listen - on the other hand when they get jailed, they may realize that something is wrong, and may be thinking about what they actually did wrong, instead of just continuing. Now I've been watching in-game and seen you've stopped doing the multiple defuses, which is all good and I want to mention I respect that you think you've been wrongfully threaten.

Nothing more left to say, over n' out, -

Sincerely, Crazy Joe

Last edited by Crazy_Joe on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakina.

Sakina.

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Crazy_joe   Reporting Admin Crazy_joe EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:28 am

Lol , not G abuse but the spamming of /defuse. Yes it was wrong to do that , you should of waited patiently for 10 seconds(?) to pass like it said constantly. In your screenshot "I press it fast because sometimes the command fail" , it does not seem like the case, it seems like you have done it for few times now. You were abusing it , please do not do it again. Learn from that mistake.
After explaining it to him you should of just ended it there , there was no need to jail him again with such reason. Do not think that you've gotten away with reporting him here like that, VIKING, you were at wrong as well.
Back to top Go down
[CVT]Te[R]minater
Admin
[CVT]Te[R]minater

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Crazy_joe   Reporting Admin Crazy_joe EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:39 am

Coming to conclusion
-Dont spam /defuse - as its a bug which we are trying to fix, so dont abuse it. And crazy_joe's reason for jailing u first time was valid.

Next thing to Crazy_Joe
Mute was enough for second time, instead of jail.

So, no actions will be taken.

Back to top Go down
https://cvttdm.forumcanadien.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Crazy_joe   Reporting Admin Crazy_joe Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting Admin Crazy_joe
Page 1 of 1